Wednesday 24 December 2014


Here's wishing you happy memories, bright beginnings and all the success you deserve!
Congratulations on graduating !

I still remember this moment when my sister succeed to finished her studies in Diploma Early Childhood Education on 11 October 2014 at Setia City Convention Shah Alam .
I can't wait for my turn hehe. Lucky, I had a chance to wear her graduation gown and take a picture with it hoho and I was like wow ! can't wait to finish my studies ..By the way, I hope that she will always success in whatever her doing especially for her career and so on.

Although at that time my mother was not able to attend the convocation but I know she always prays for us. Only my father came and it was a good opportunity for us to spend time together. On a happy day, it was made me feel proud of my sister. Although many challenges and difficulties she faced while pursuing her studies in Kuala Lumpur, she was able to live on her own even without enough money. Living far away from our families always difficult, and as I am now. but I believe that every effort must produce results, Now she is working in a children's nursery in Cheras, Selangor.



No comments:

Post a Comment