Thursday 11 December 2014

You Know My Name Not My Story..

For the first time I create my own blog and there are many things that I will learn through this blogger especially about how to manage it by using own creativity, so I really hope that I can share some of my story or something information for you all ..
Let me introduce myself first, my name is Sherlley Tunkuka, I came from Sabah a.k.a Land Below The Wind. Being student in University is not easy but there are lot of precious moments that you will get here, cheer ! I love nature, music, adventure, hiking and I admire Taylor Hatala because the way she dance make me impressed and I wish to be like her if I have the talent . She is very talented, amazing and the best hip hop dancers. Talking about my interest, the most thing that I like is  nature. I grow up in village where there are fresh air and the surrounding greenery.


No comments:

Post a Comment